Saturday 3 September 2011

Poos.

For some reason, I had become so addicted to my iPhone that I decided to take it to the loo with me yesterday.
I put it in my hoodie pocket.
When I stood up and flushed (try to not be too visual about it) I heard a loud crack and bang
I thought,' oh no, I've droped the phone... but... where??'
I had at the exact same moment flushed the toilet as well.
You probably see where this is going.
iPhone was not on the floor.
iPhone was not in the hoodie. No matter HOW many times I kept patting my pockets in denial.
I stood back and looked down the s bend of the loo.
Oh.
I could see the cover sticking out just a bit.
So, whilst saying the word that was also pretty much describing what I was fishing around in, I grabbed the  iphone, and pulled it out.
It was dead.
Like, soooo dead.
So, whilst I wait for insurance to do it's jobs,
I am disconnected from the world of instant communication (yes, there is the actual telephone, but please, I can't get pinterest, email, a camera, instagram or trademe on that now can I??)

Welcome to the dark ages...
Perhaps I'll like it.
Ha!

1 comment: